Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dreaming of stitching...

I was dreaming I was in a shop looking at cross stitch patterns when the alarm went off this morning. And dreaming of stitching is all I've managed lately! I seem to have my stitching lull back again. Asides from being busy I think I need to put some organisation into my hobby - like kitting up the charts I want to stitch, so that when I feel the urge to start something new I can just do it. Rather than going through my threads and realising I don't have this one and that one... I'm always missing several which tends to kill the enthusiasm.

Yesterday I felt like a fix, so I went out and bought a copy of The World of Cross Stitching (the July issue). There's is a rather pretty fairy alphabet in this issue if you're a fairy-lover or know someone who is.

Right, I might go and pick up my stitching and see if I can get motivated again.

No comments: