Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Magazines galore...

There were lots of new magazines at the mag shop today, but I was very good I only came away with the August 2005 issue of Just Cross Stitch. There is the most lovely Dragonfly Sampler in this issue, in fact it is about the only thing I would stitch from this issue - but it's such a lovely chart that it's worth the price of the mag!

I tried stitching on Lady Leona last night, but not having the thread to 'go for it' so to speak has really hindered my enthusiasm. I was hoping to get her finished next week on my days off, but that is unlikely now. However, I was very pleased to receive an email from Dimensions today advising I would hear from them by mail within 7 to 10 business days. That will be excellent service if they come through with the thread for me. Maybe I'll work on something else in the meantime, afterall it's not like I don't have enough charts and magazines and kits....

Here is an interesting website I found today.

We're Not Afraid

I'm off to decide whether I'll start stitching something new, or whether I'll try and motivate myself to keep going with Lady Leona. Take care!

No comments: