Friday, July 22, 2005

Lily of the Valley

Here's a progress pic of Lily of the Valley by the Drawn Thread.  I have had a little difficulty with some of the specialty stitches, so I'm going to practice those on another piece of fabric.  It's probably not that the stitches are hard, it's just me trying to understand the diagrams provided.



I haven't worked on Lily of the Valley so far today.  My Mum and I went out for lunch and I did my weekly shop, then we decided to hit some garden shops we didn't go to the other day.  I ended up buying quite a few pots and plants, including a Lily of the Valley plant!  I thought it was pretty apt to buy it when I saw it, I can't wait for it to sprout and flower in the spring time.  It was a very enjoyable afternoon, the best bit being I got quite a few discounts and then when I got home I realised I hadn't been charged for two large pots and four small ones.  Bargain!  I even have them potted already, I finished up just as it got dark.



Tomorrow I am going out for lunch again (that will be three times in four days, the joys of having a few days off work!) and then my younger sister is coming around for a scrapbooking afternoon.  Apparently when she scrapbooks with my older sister, she tries to tell her how she should be putting her pages together and lil sis doesn't like that!  LOL.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Little Grey Cat said...

That is very pretty Rosie.