Thursday, July 21, 2005

Lady Leona WIP

Here is a progress pic on Lady Leona.  As you can see in the top right hand corner the first four or five rows down are a noticeably different shade of brown from the rows beneath it.  I am going to see if I can find a more suitable thread.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I started on Lily of the Valley by the Drawn Thread last night, as I watched the movie 'Under the Tuscan Sun'.  I will share a progress photo after I have a few bands in.  I haven't done a band sampler before with specialty stitches, so it will be interesting to see how I go.  I plan to spend this afternoon stitching, so I will continue on Lily of the Valley.



At the moment I have a Caramelised Ginger Pear and Orange cake which has just come out of the oven.  I hope it will taste as lovely this evening, as it smells at the moment. 

No comments: