Saturday, May 14, 2005

No stitching today...

It was a lovely sunny day today, and even quite warm for the time of year - so we spent the afternoon cleaning our pool and tidying the garden. It was great to get these things out of the way for another week or two, but now I'm too tired to stitch. Ho-hum. Lady Leona will have to wait until tomorrow to be brought a little more to life.

I have managed to accomplish one thing tonight, getting a side panel into my blog. I spent ages trying to find out how to add one to the template. Then it occurred to me that maybe it was the template, so I chose another and bingo! I'm new to blogging, so I guess it will take a while to get my head around these things. Don't be surprised if you decide to revisit my blog occasionally and see wierd stuff!

How stash addicted are you? I was awake at 3am the other morning going through my Stitching Bits and Bobs order in my head, when I realised the cart had said 7 items when I'd wanted 8... so I had to email them the next day and ask them to add the item I must have deleted (and I added another, tee hee). I do have to say it wasn't the reason I was awake (my OH snores and we have two cats who share the bed), but it's kinda crazy to come to the realisation there was something amiss with my order at that time of the morning!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi! Welcome to Stitching Bloggers! I am stash addicted too! Just placed yet another order with Stitching Bits & Bobs today too :-)

Rowyn said...

Thanks Carol! :-)