Friday, May 13, 2005

I'm back...

It has been a couple of months since I created this stitching blog. I think my interest waned when I realised you can't just pick a template and have it look and contain exactly what you want, that you need to put in an effort. :0)

Anyway, stitching-wise I am currently working on Lady Leona by Dimensions. She's now not only got a face and quarter of a head of hair, but a neck too! It's actually stitching up quite quickly. I hope I might get her finished before my Stitching Bits and Bobs order arrives and my new projects spark my interest.

I have ordered -

from The Drawn Thread -
Lily of the Valley (kit)
Alpine Garden (chart pack)
For the Birds (chart pack)
Welcome Spot (chart pack)
Spring Spot (chart pack)
Cat's Meow (chart pack)
The Perennial Border (chart)

from the Prairie Schooler -
Woodland Santas book (thought this might be good for a four person RR)

from the Workbasket -
God's Critters

I can't wait for all my stitchy stash to arrive! The exchange rate is still good and if I'd bought all this stash locally it would have cost me at least twice as much (I checked into it, out of curiosity!).

I am involved in a four person RR at the moment, and have received the next RR for me to stitch on. The theme is International Bears and the two pieces stitched already look super-duper lovely (and the owner has stitched some fantastic borders around the squares) - so I can't wait to add to it.

Happy stitching

No comments: